This shoulder/crossbody/hobo-style bag features a super tight crochet build giving it plenty of strength and resilience. This bag is build for the rigors of daily use. Use it as a purse, book bag, shopping bag etc.
The bag opens and closes with the tightening and release of the braided draw strings and the top loading feature is super convenient allowing for plenty of storage and easy access.
The thread is a thick synthetic thread which is braided into strips for increased strength. The bag stands rigid on its own but can crumple down for easy storage.
This bag is made in the traditional Wayuu crochet method by our Wayuu artisan Sandra Pushaina and her family - from La Guajira, Colombia.
13"L x 5"W x 11"H (round/basket design)
Strap length: 33" from end to end.
- All packages ship through Canada Post. Their service is secure, consistent and reliable. Passing customs, your national postal service will take over.
- The default/base shipping method that we use is called "Tracked Parcel". A tracking number is issued so you can follow your package's progress. For your convenience and consideration, shipping upgrades are also available.
- For the default shipping services, delivery times are estimated as such:
- Canada 3-5 days
- USA 7 days
- EU/UK 8 days
- Other 14+ days
*Please note that shipping times are not guaranteed and can increase or decrease depending on the season
- International packages may be subject to taxation by the relevant border authority. It is the customer's responsibility to pay their duty/tax if required to do so.
- Please ask if you have any questions. TY :)
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We use Canada Post for all of our shipping needs. They provide a wide range of consistent services and delivery times are well within acceptable limits. Time frames are provided on each individual item's listing page.
Yes! From the item's listing page you will be able to explore your options for shipping upgrades to your region.
Yes we most definitely do! Whether it is a name or picture that you want on a bracelet or you have a specific piece that you would like designed and created, we are at your service :)
Yes. While traditional beading can be very time consuming, we are still open to taking wholesale orders. For more information, please message us through Etsy or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org