Mi li oyote! These Maya-made dreamcatcher-inspired earrings are made from super strong resistant thread which will stand the test of time. That means no premature fading or fraying so their colors will continue rain down your neck. They are very lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear despite their size. If you have sensitive ears, these are a great way to add color and presence to your wardrobe. As with all of our products, they are designed in the spirit of sharing and are culturally neutral - everyone can enjoy them!
The earrings are made by a wonderful family of Tzotzil artists that are represented by their eldest son Juan Perez Ruiz.
A nice change from metal gold and silver jewelry. Bright, eye catching and accents your attire.
3 ear hook options to meet your metal sensitivity needs:
1) Nickel free - Our default industry standard and nickel free though not completely hypoallergenic
2) Sterling silver - Works for many people with mild to moderate sensitivities
3) Niobium - Contains no nickel alloys at all and will usually work for the most sensitive ears
* Disclaimer: I provide top quality materials to offer an alternative for allergy sufferers BUT cannot guarantee that you will not have a reaction. Please wear at your own discretion.
Drop Length - 3.5"
Width - 1.5"
- All packages ship through Canada Post. Their service is secure, consistent and reliable. Passing customs, your national postal service will take over.
- The default/base shipping method that we use is called "Tracked Parcel". A tracking number is issued so you can follow your package's progress. For your convenience and consideration, shipping upgrades are also available.
- For the default shipping services, delivery times are estimated as such:
- Canada 3-5 days
- USA 7 days
- EU/UK 8 days
- Other 14+ days
*Please note that shipping times are not guaranteed and can increase or decrease depending on the season
- International packages may be subject to taxation by the relevant border authority. It is the customer's responsibility to pay their duty/tax if required to do so.
- Please ask if you have any questions. TY :)
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We use Canada Post for all of our shipping needs. They provide a wide range of consistent services and delivery times are well within acceptable limits. Time frames are provided on each individual item's listing page.
Yes! From the item's listing page you will be able to explore your options for shipping upgrades to your region.
Yes we most definitely do! Whether it is a name or picture that you want on a bracelet or you have a specific piece that you would like designed and created, we are at your service :)
Yes. While traditional beading can be very time consuming, we are still open to taking wholesale orders. For more information, please message us through Etsy or email us at email@example.com