Dimensions of Jewelry:
Barrette - 3.3" x 2" (not including fringe)
- A gorgeous and exotic traditionally beaded Huichol-style hair barrette.
- The barrette has a faux leather backing for a quality, professional firmness and support.
- The bead work is all made with very strong synthetic thread.
- A nice change from gold and silver jewelry. Bright, eye catching and accents your attire.
- Days of detailed work using traditional Huichol beading techniques.
- NEW FAST SHIPPING! For US customers, we now offer an extremely fast and affordable shipping option with DHL. IF you're order qualifies for free shipping, you can get next day delivery for only (approx.) $10 USD more! Here's the link for more details: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/787586963/dhl-express-surcharge-us-next-day
- All other packages ship through Canada Post. Their service is secure, consistent and reliable. Passing customs, your national postal service will take over.
- The default/base shipping method that we use is called "Tracked Parcel". A tracking number is issued so you can follow your package's progress. For your convenience and consideration, shipping upgrades are also available.
- For the default shipping services, delivery times are estimated as such:
- Canada 3-5 days
- USA 7 days
- EU/UK 8 days
- Other 14+ days
*Please note that shipping times are not guaranteed and can increase or decrease depending on the season
- International packages may be subject to taxation by the relevant border authority. It is the customer's responsibility to pay their duty/tax if required to do so.
- Please ask if you have any questions. TY :)
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We use Canada Post for all of our shipping needs. They provide a wide range of consistent services and delivery times are well within acceptable limits. Time frames are provided on each individual item's listing page.
Yes! From the item's listing page you will be able to explore your options for shipping upgrades to your region.
Yes we most definitely do! Whether it is a name or picture that you want on a bracelet or you have a specific piece that you would like designed and created, we are at your service :)
Yes. While traditional beading can be very time consuming, we are still open to taking wholesale orders. For more information, please message us through Etsy or email us at email@example.com